Your pets depend on you to keep them healthy,?and we are here to help.?Are all of their vaccinations up to date? Do you need help selecting the best flea and tick prevention products? Has your pet gained or lost weight recently, changed his or her eating habits, or just seemed a little down? Is your senior pet having any problems? Maybe everything seems fine, but we still recommend making an appointment for an annual exam. Pets need them too, just like any other member of your family. Angell Animal Medical Center provides more than specialty services. Our General Medicine staff will welcome you and your pet and give you the best and friendliest of care.
Consistent with the Angell reputation as a full-service veterinary hospital, members of our General Medicine staff provide primary and preventative care to our clients. Our General Medicine veterinarians have additional special professional interests such as dermatology, geriatric medicine, chronic disease, endocrinology, vaccination and preventive medicine.
The Angell Animal Medical Center is open 24 hours-a-day, every day of the year. With specialty services in Avian and Exotic Medicine, Cardiology, Dentistry, Emergency and Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Nutrition, Oncology, Ophthalmology and Surgery, our General Medicine clinicians provide a collaborative approach to specialty care in necessary cases. In addition, with a Diagnostic Imaging Department with in-house services, including a state-of-the-art MRI and high-speed CT, our veterinarians have the ability to approach diagnosis and treatment on a paramount level.
- Offers primary care clinicians for all life stages
- Coordinates and advises with the 14 Angell Animal Medical Center Specialty services
- Provides preventative health care such as:
o Geriatric Medicine services
o Dermatology services
o Management for patients with chronic disease, such as kidney failure or diabetes
o Spaying and Neutering
o Vaccination protocols specific to your pet’s lifestyle
- Access to in-house radiology services for efficient diagnosis, including ultrasonography, computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Provides pets with the most advanced and updated preventative and therapeutic care possible
- Trained in the use of our new Storz Video Otoscopy System, an otoscope-video camera system that allows us to visualize the patient’s ear canal. It also allows us to perform procedures such as ear flushes, foreign material removal and biopsies
- International Travel Assistance
For every first-time client you refer to our Angell General Medicine service through our online Share the Care Referral Program, your friend will receive a $20 off coupon for our General Medicine service, and you will receive a $20 off gift card redeemable on any Angell hospital service or product including medical care, food, and flea medications.
Angell is a Fear Free Certified veterinary practice. Learn more about the steps we have taken to reduce the stress of your pets’ visits at www.angell.org/fearfree